Monday

Work or Pleasure?

The white dresser I'm refinishing. It's was a bit chipped and ugly. I'm stripping the paint of the front and just leaving the edging in the white.
Good find or junk? All the drawers are there and the hardware. And yes, my garage is a mess too - cleaning it up is on the list!

Alright, it's time. I've put it off all winter - it's been too cold to work in the garage. But now, spring is almost here, temperatures are picking up, and I'm in desperate need of a desk. I'm writing with my computer set up on an ottoman and I'm sitting on the floor...

So, I found the above desk on the side of the road this fall and I thought it would be perfect painted black and set in my guest room. Imagine new hardware as well - not sure about which type yet - what do you think? Wouldn't it be great in the fireplace room near the window - easier to keep an eye on the kids! I also have a dresser I have to finish. Hmm... sounds like a fun week doesn't it? Anyone want to come help?

1 comment:

  1. I'll help you. I love to paint. But first I have to paint over that hideous pink pepto bismal color on my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!