Monday

Wine, Wine, Wine.


We opened the bottle of Fetzner on Saturday and if you haven't rushed out to buy a bottle already then you definitely should. It's $6.99 a bottle and worth every penny, maybe even a few more. It goes down with a great body and finishes with tons of flavour. My husband and I have decided it's a case buy and so I'll be off to Giant Eagle in the next week or so to get one.

I also cracked a bottle of Oops white today and voila, another winner! I purchased it because I liked the name and the label. They carry a red as well but that will have to be blogged about at another date as I haven't yet relieved the cork!

Have you tried anything great you'd like to share? Always looking for something yummy. As the weather is warming up however I have to say I'm getting ready for having a ice cold margarita. I hope to try at least 2 of the recipes off of http://www.margaritatexas.com/. Nothing better on a warm day then nachos, salsa and a limey goodness. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!