Friday

Friday is here!


Go out! Get out of the house NOW! Oh, wait. In Columbus right now it's +17C (62F)! It's practically summer here. The kids have played outside all day and I was able to go for a run without a jacket, toque, mitts, sweater.... well, you get the idea. Just a t-shirt and running capris. *sigh* It was wonderful (the fact that my neighbour was with me was an added bonus)! And so, for today I am saying "Adieu". Have a good evening ladies (I'd say gentlemen as well but I'm not sure I have any male readers - aside from my husband). Enjoy your wine, as I will. Hopefully tomorrow I can pull myself from this lovely weather and write just a little bit more.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - I think we've HAD that wine before! Not recently...but maybe a few months ago... The label looks so familiar.

    I'm drinking cheap Kenwood Merlot right now. We only drink cheap these days - and this one is VERY drinkable.

    We're having beautiful weather. The kids played outside which is a huge treat after all of the winter ice. It was like summer. I didn't even mind that the boys got into the dirt and had to be dragged inside for a bath. Well - maybe a little - but I guess there's a price to pay for everything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!