Friday

Swinging through the trees.

We bought our first home last summer - you've seen some pics - it's great. I love it. Of course, that doesn't stop me from looking around, you know, to see if there's anything better out there for a cheaper price, in a better neighbourhood, for less money... and ultimately, making me second guess the purchase of my new home. What I've happened upon are the fabulous treehouses out there! Have you seen these? They are green - so green they incorporate trees into their very existence. How wonderful. So, my next house is going to be one of these.... perhaps the round "Deathstar" like one or something made by the Sybarite architectural firm in London. Yes, we can swing in the trees like our ancient ancestors! Take a look - pick one and maybe in 20 years we'll be neighbours!

Check them out:
Freshome
Weburbanist
Treehugger
Inhabitant

1 comment:

  1. While I love the look of these and think it would be cool, my first question is...is the tree o.k.? Not sure where that comes from. Anyway. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!