Wednesday

Exercise is highly overrated




On Wednesdays I have a window of exercising opportunity of 2 hours. 2 hours! That's a lot of time to run, row or lift weights. I'm not an enthusiast per se but I occasionally enjoy breaking a sweat and thinking that I'm extending my life by at least a day (more time to drive the rest of the world batty). I also find it a good way to de-stress and think - yes, think - it's amazing the problems that you can solve while running on a treadmill! Today however, I ran into a friend as I was heading to the gym and she's been trying to update her bedroom all week. Not an easy task by yourself and not all that fun either.

And so, today I helped put the primer on the lovely pink walls she had - a nice soft apartment pink - I'm sure she's truly sad to see it go... Now, the wall are a beautiful primer white and just waiting ever so patiently for the chosen colour. What will it be? Yah, she hasn't picked it yet but perhaps she could use a hand when she does!

Pictures from: www.livingetc.com and desiretoinspire.blogspot.com

On a side note, check out Chic and Charming Feb. 17th - she too has a little crush on Rob Pattison but she's thinking of moving to Tibet. Find out why!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, you are such a good friend to all of us. Giving up exercise to help S with home improvement--so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I forgot to put on there that I'm a might bit lazy these days - made myself look like some sort of Saint... Oh, that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the sad pathetic friend who needed help, I must say I am glad that you were feeling lazy and I caught you at a weak moment. It was a TREMENDOUS help. Now, if I could just decide if I'm painting the ceiling, what color to use, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!