Thursday

Hippity Hoppety...

Lovely Eggs at http://www.learnpysanky.com/

And here we are on Thursday already! The ladies are heading out again this evening but tonight we thought we'd try something a little different and head north to The Winery. They promise a long wine bar and leather chairs! A little different from the patio set we're used to and as a bonus, they're located right next to a Dunkin Donuts. Could be an extra special night!
While I'm there of course I'll be thinking of my family (hee hee) and how my little one is prepping for Easter already (it's not far away, I know, I know...). We had to pick up some little, paintable, ceramic eggs today and now he actually wants to paint them. Surprise! I thought they would be adorable in a little yarn basket that a friend of mine used to make (M!) and the only instructions I could find were here; however, the blog "One Pretty Thing" does have a basket made of cloth that is quite lovely but a whole lot of sewing (and remember I'm lazy and like something fast and easy).

What do you have planned for Easter? Any new crafts or ideas? We're hoping our little town has some sort of something planned for hunting eggs and eating chocolate! I love, love, love chocolate.... Lent is almost over right?

5 comments:

  1. please remind your neighbors wife that her husband likes his XL dunkin donuts coffee with skim milk and sugar.....an apple fritter is always a welcome side dish

    ReplyDelete
  2. The American Legion on Morning Street had an easter egg hunt last year on (Western) Easter afternoon. I took my boys (shh, don't tell anyone since it was still our Lent) and they had a great time. And it is so close! Or perhaps we can organize our own with the five boys and one girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right.... Easter! Of course E wants to paint eggs - he's got to keep you guessing.

    Enjoy the wine tonight, y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for thinking I make adorable baskets! That made my night! Oops, just re-read it, you didn't actually call my baskets adorable... just that when coupled with your eggs = adorable. :0( That's okay, I'm keeping my happy feeling, you can't have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To the lady that made the baskets... are these the magical instructions or do you know a better site...

    Sorry DD's was closed. No fritters for anyone and Arby's just didn't cut it.

    Ser - thanks for the info!!! and Robin, wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!