Tuesday

Tech. Tuesday


Amazingly enough I spend a lot of time on the internet - A LOT. I surf, I read, I giggle. And as I'm doing this I find tons of stuff that I put into my favourites section. Some of it makes it on my blog as 'beautiful blogs' or 'a few of my favourite sites on-line' and some of it doesn't; some of it I work into my everyday blogs and hopefully you venture out and check some of it out. They really can be interesting. And yes, some of it isn't going to work in your everyday lives (really, who would spend $1000 on a lamp for crying out loud) but take a look anyway. Well, today I decided to list a few of the sites I've enjoyed. Click, perhaps it'll give you a little more insight into my dream world! Hope you enjoy too.

Are you into running? Then here you'll be able to map a run.

Some of you commented that you liked the idea of being able to make your own journal. This company allows you to make your own book! Isn't that simply wonderful?

Okay, this is just fun - get your kids involved - or your husband!

For Robin, and anyone else looking for some simple and interesting dinner ideas, check out The Dinner Files (hopefully a little different than the X-Files...).

Want to jazz up those photos you're going to use in your book? How about aging them or adding some effects?

And lastly, I like this little online store. It's lovely - check out the bunny slippers and the little purses! Nice.

This isn't everything I've got. Check back next Tuesday to see if I add any others. And until then, I'm going to sit still for a few minutes, check facebook (addict?), drink my Tazo Tea, and watch some Noggin (love it).

1 comment:

  1. Hey, tech lady, You will have to come over and show me how to add blogs to my blog. I still can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!