Thursday

Things poking through the dirt.


See that there, amongst the snow? Why I do believe it's tulips! I'm very excited...so excited in fact that I had a whole other blog planned for today (yes, occasionally I plan what I'm going to write). I skipped it just so I could show you a little bit of Spring. It gives me hope. That tiny bit of green and, the fact that the sun is shining today. It must be March. I'm practically giddy! I do believe I'm going to start planting something soon... oh, there's a post. Get your thinking caps on.

4 comments:

  1. Giddy, giddy, giddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flippin' cartwheels! Planting Poppy seeds. There is not bounds to my excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have some daffodils sprouting in our yard too. They give me hope that spring is close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better yet - I can almost see ALL the grass in my front yard. Yep Amber I do believe Spring is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!