Wednesday

What I've been reading.

Most people read books, magazines and bathroom stalls. Me, I'm too busy surfing the net these days looking for useful information. I don't always find it but I've been lucky enough to stumble across some of these great blogs. So, if you got the time, which I know you don't but I know you've got a procrastination streak like me, grab a mug of Earl Grey and surf away.

  1. Sue Brown: "I'm a busy mum of 3, have 1 very understanding husband and have far too many creative addictions to mention." You can also visit her here.
  2. Nina's Kitchen. I suspect the Bobotie recipe from March 1st will be on my dinner list next week. It looks fabulous!
  3. The Witches Kitchen: "The Witches Kitchen is a collection of bits and bobs that I have found over time. Not all sources are known, but when known then credit will be given.. Blessings and welcome ..." Okay, I was sold on the name. I was also sold on all the '.......' she uses in her writing. Tons of great recipes and bits and bobs.
  4. Rhonda Hetzel: "I write about my ordinary day to day life of working in the home, vegetable and fruit gardening, slowing down and being mindful, cooking simple food, keeping chickens and worms, composting, green cleaning, stockpiling and preserving."
  5. King Arthur Flour: Not only do they have some really great looking recipes but this particular recipe for Cheese Buns looks fantastic! Someone needs to make these and share with me. Mmmm... don't they look delicious?
  6. My French Kitchen: "Life in a kitchen is an everyday audition and here I telltale of my surrender to the failures, the successes, the hitches and pleasures and always joyous gatherings that life in a kitchen forks out."
  7. The Perfect Pantry: This blog is the perfect introduction to tomorrows' blog where I show you my own pantry dilemmas....

5 comments:

  1. I love the one about the pantry. I just got a label maker and a bunch of Tupperware containers and went crazy. I must say I am pretty proud of it. I thought I was the only one that obsessed about my pantry. Now I can tell Rob there are more people out there like me!
    How can I attach my name?

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw nuts! Now I'm never going to get anything accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking you down with me Robin - Batman has to have a Robin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahaha! Next thing you know I'll be making dessert every night and cooking dinner from scratch! Wait... I already am! Before you know it I'll be craving Timmy Ho Ho's and eating "buns" instead of "rolls"...

    Truly, if you could only harness this power you have over us all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!