Wednesday

Patience...

It's Wednesday and I'm feeling a might bit slackerish. I know I should have published the menu yesterday but I kept staring at it thinking I didn't want to eat anything on it so you certainly wouldn't want to read it either. But it's not going to change. So here it is in all it's boring glory. There's no adventure, no excitement. The kids are just going to lose their minds with glee. Last night's dinner was gone in all of 2 minutes. I think they're quite happy with a plain menu. Darn kids.


Dinner:
Sunday: Hot dogs wrapped in bread dough with sides of steamed broccoli and carrots.

Monday: Egg noodles with cheese and tuna.

Tuesday: Chicken wraps with broccoli.

Wednesday: Homemade (of course...) lasagna and salad. Can you see A. doing a happy dance?

Thursday: Breakfast burritos (hee hee hee hee).

Friday: Tacos (a little Mexican theme going on this week?).

Saturday: Black bean burgers and homemade french fries.

There also seems to be a lot more meat on this menu than there has been for some time. I think I'm craving a little protein. With the sun comes running and when I run I become a little bit of a carnivore (alright, a BIG carnivore). Even my 2 miles peaks my need for meat (hanging head in shame that 2 miles is kicking my a** right now)! What's up with that?

And of course beer is on the menu this evening. I'm even thinking of stopping for a pint of Guinness before the day is out and there's a glass of green beer just waiting to be part of my belly sometime around 5. Mmmm.... a day devoted to drinking cold beer. I love St. Patty's day - BEST DAY EVER!

You know you've got great friends when not even 10 minutes after you post a blog they're calling you to see when we're going for Guinness. God love 'em!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Just doing some yard work and keeping my head on straight while my backyard turns into something that looks like the set of a WWII movie makes me crave protein.

    No more sewage talk. I promise. Can't promise about the Love Boat talk - it's just too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo hoo. I want to meet for Guinness, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!