Friday

Wahoo!

I just cleaned off the back patio. I've put the chairs out. Shortly, my butt is going to be on a chair and I'll be holding a glass of Alamos! I can hardly wait. It's been so lovely out that I ran today (this is the 4th time this week - don't get too excited it was only a 9.5mile week though up from last weeks 0 miles), walked to the library and then walked to get S. after school - which was followed by a trip to DQ so there goes that whole "don't buy anything but necessities" thing. I did WAY better with the "not eating chocolate" thing. I think I'm busted...

Anyhoooo.... I'm also not getting around to making that sausage soup I was going to make and so I think it might be homemade pizza night. Not a bad trade off (the kids are going to be ecstatic).

I'm thinking of planting some stuff this weekend. It's supposed to rain. I need some compost bags for the leaves still sitting in my garden. It's looking a little ragged out there. The deer/bunnies have taken to eating my tulips. The tulips a little stubbier than they're supposed to be, you know, since they're not supposed to be stubby. Darn deer/bunnies.

As I'm rambling now I think I shall go and grab my glass of wine and call it an evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds super! I made sure to take as many detours outside as possible. What would we do without spring?

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!