Friday

Made plans - yep I did.

Lego Doctor Who with his Tartus. I bet you can buy that in England. That would be so cool!


That's it. This weekend is going to be one of productivity and ingenuity. Stamp, double stamp, no return. My aim: to get the old leaves out of all the gardens and at least turn the soil, to finish off that darn kitchen (the bane of my existance... currently; though there's plenty more where that came from), and perhaps we'll even rip up the rug in the fireplace room! Oh, so very exciting. I bet you're jealous. I bet you're just going sit around drinking a beer and dreaming of a great new garden... Blech.

I thought of this high and mighty plan first thing this morning and was well on my way to being productive (stop rolling your eyes), but of course there's already been a wrench thrown into said plan. Yeppers, got a call from the school today and on the end of the line was a little voice, "He-l-l-oooo, Mommy? I've got a really big headache." Poor thing was in tears when I picked him up. It's quite a headache apparently. He's sleeping now. E's playing some battle with Batman. Guess that means I could start the garden, or the kitchen, or the rug or finish that open bottle of wine from last night... I wonder what I'll choose.

Hope you have a lovely one. Enjoy the sunshine if you got it!

1 comment:

  1. Poor, poor S! Nothing like a big ol' headache, is there?

    Hurray for good intentions even if life (or inertia, or denial, or a particularly good episode of Chowder) prevents them from turning into actions!

    I'm just happy not to have salsa bubbling up into the toilet bowl at my house. The fact that the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie comes out today is just an added bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!