Tuesday

The sun will come out....

Not shown in the picture is 2 bags of red potatoes. But there seems to be an awful lot of twizzlers... not sure where that ranks on the necessity scale...

After I posted on Friday it rained, and rained, and rained. The backyard was a bit of a mud pool/lake/swamp area and the clouds were dark and dreary - and thus, so was I. The sun is out again today and I still can't get over how much that effects my moods. I'm a melanopsin study waiting to happen!





Due to the rain and aforementioned depression, I missed the market on Saturday. I ventured out Sunday and got most of the groceries for the week. Grand total: $88.60. That's going to go up.... I haven't bought wine yet! And yes, the breakfast burritos are on the menu (hence the eggs & the potatoes)! Have a good one - I'm going out to enjoy the sun before the clouds come back again.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get the mood-sun thing. Growing up in Colorado has ruined me. Less than 300 days of sunshine a year? No thanks. Of course, there is the wind...

    Don't think you hid those Almond Joys.

    Happy burrito-ing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!