Saturday

Wine, Birthdays and Pastel Eggs.

Just sitting down to watch Whip It. I'm exhausted. I'm not sure how the week has gone so fast but here we are again at Saturday. I'm happy to report that I made it to HouseWine this afternoon and had a little sip from the enomatic machine. Geez, I just love that machine. Wouldn't it be great if I had one in my house and someone else had to refill it (I mean, buy the bottles..)? That would be a full-time job!

They had a bottle of Cellar No. 8 (California Pinot Noir) on tap. It wasn't great but I'm not complaining. As luck would have it I was out with the hubby. Both boys were swimming away (literally) at a birthday party and we had an hour to kill. *sigh* Small miracles can be found in the funniest places.

Special "Thank You" goes out to the K. family this evening for a lovely Easter Egg Hunt. There were cookies with icing and we all know how much I ADORE icing - even better with a crinkle potato chip chaser... oh, how about together? What kind of line would that be crossing? I'll leave you with that image.

Happy Saturday to you....

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to watch Whip It! C and I just finished watching New Moon again.

    Darn those werewolves.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!