Tuesday

SNOW DAY!

The trees look beautiful.
Oh, so beautiful. I think I'm done with the snow...

Luckily we had enough to make Sugar-on-Snow! Phew. This one is made with Molasses not maple syrup. Same principle though.

I even felt like whipping up a batch of cookies. My own recipe - Chewy Date and Coconut Almonds. I'll list the recipe later. As for now, I'm running around screaming, I mean, talking quietly, to the kids. It was after all a snow day so both of them are home. I'm whipping up a big ol' glass of wine later...




1 comment:

  1. Friggin' snow! I want some warm weather pronto. Yeah, yeah, gorgeous and all that but I need to see some green (or brown as is most likely the case here). Happy snow day, though. The cookies look fantastic and the sugar-on-snow looks just disgusting enough to charm the pants off any self-respecting boy under the age of 10 (or 75...)!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!