Wednesday

Instead of blogging.

I've been watching this. I'm addicted to BBC. It's really becoming a problem - well, not a problem so much as a sneaky little obsession. There's a difference right?

I'm also developing a crush on Hammond and Jeremy... middle aged men who are also obsessed with fast cars - not that I'm obsessed with fast cars, just television programs about fast cars, movies about fast cars, and pretending to drive a fast car (even though I really, really, I can not stress this enough, really, don't). *sigh*. Hammond rather likes muscle cars that go fast and Jeremy (much, much older than me) likes sophisticated cars, like Mercedes, that also go fast. So you see? What's a girl to do?! How can I possibly be watching crap like American Idol or Survivor when I could be watching humourous, adorable men in beautiful fast cars/planes/trains/boats/motorcycles/helicopters?

2 comments:

  1. Dear husband of Tracy,

    Do not, under any circumstances, go on sabbatical to the UK. The possibility of charming, funny British men (and the fish and chips) may cause your wife to drool to the point of embarrassment...

    Best wishes,

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! I mean, what is wrong with me? Now, I'd like to just go on record that it's not every british accent that has me all a flutter. The fact that these guys talk about tires and acceleration and ferarri's really does help.

    The fish and chips is spot on. I'm making no apologies for that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!