Sunday

*SPLAT*


I love Sundays. Usually, it's the pancake day in our house. My husband and I sit around and chat and read the paper and drink coffee while the boys play. Today was pancake day. I drank coffee. But for some reason I'm having a very uninspired day. It could be because the kids are not playing as nicely as they usually do (the oldest has taken to irritating the youngest...*sigh*). It could be because my husband is at a conference and so not here for me to irritate. Or maybe it's just the blahs.

The sun is shining. Perhaps the day will change. Here's hoping.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, is that E? Great photo! Blah, Sunday was Blah. But now it's sunny and nice and Monday. Go at it, already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's the Big E! He's 6 months old in that picture (Sam's birthday in Woods Hole). We called him baby Jack Jack for at least a year after...

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!