Friday

Some Moms that I know...

My mom and her sister.

Our Granny with a little S.... many moons ago...


Running moms...

5 women - one of us is currently without children, one is expecting and one will be again.

A new mom. J had her first this year! She's a wonderful woman and an even better mother!

Mom's on my dad's side. My grandma Mary and her 4 daughters.
There are more... I haven't forgotten you...
Christy, Kristi, Kaisa, Julie, Andrea, Jen, Jennifer, Kathy, Linda, Melissa, Kristina, Megan, Emily, Tracy, Tara, Mary-Lou, Annabel, Bonnie, Cheryl, Denise, Holly, Treva, Janet, Janie, Nicole, Krysta, Patti, Martha-Lynn, Sarah, Michelle, Rachel, Dorothy, Sherri, Stacy, Tammy, Rose-Marie, Jan, Martha, Karen, Gail... and the list goes on...



3 comments:

  1. Love the tribute to the moms!! One question, though... I know which one of the 5 women is expecting...but who will be expecting AGAIN?! Is this your mother's day surprise announcement to us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a nut! I've got my fingers crossed for YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running moms.... good, good times! Happy day to you and all of those lucky Ohio mommies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!