Tuesday

36 or 22... sometimes I get confused....

Did someone say cake? A Hostess Cake from Smitten Kitten - I want to live near/with her (and not for any other reason than she looks like she cooks some yummy, yummy stuff!)

It's my birthday today! I'm officially 36 and on the other side of thirty-five. It feels like I'm fast approaching 40 and I have to say that having a nap this afternoon did not help to alleviate that! I'm not complaining (not necessarily) as I truly believe women do get better with age but sometimes that age thing just sneaks right up on you! Anyway, I'm not going to let it get me down - I'm far 'better' with age (like a fine wine) and I'm pretty sure I pack a punch (like Tequila) and I'm happier than I've been in years. All in all, life is good! Hope yours is too.

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping that photo was of something you were concocting in your own kitchen!! ;) MMMmmm...looks so yummy!

    Anyway, just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and an even better year. I agree, you're like a fine wine...very classy! I, for one, am glad you're not 22...but are at this point in your life right now as my neighbor and friend...I quite enjoy it.

    Now, if I didn't know better...I would think that you were making the rest of us feel old by using that light pink font color...I'm squinting over here!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 36, 22, 47, 18... there's an "awesome" for every age. I love that you're always out to find it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!