Saturday

The Old Man is Snoring...







It's raining. It's pouring. My backyard and my new garden are flooded. Guess I didn't think that through very well - this is a constant with me... darn it. I'm thinking at the end of the garden (the part under the water) I'm going to have to install some water plants. Not water lilies and such but possibly Butterfly Weed, Prairie Blazingstar and Culver's Root. In Central Ohio there's a big initiative to start Rain Gardens to decrease run off and increase clean river/lake water. It seems like a good idea - using native plants to clean the environment. Thumbs up! Perhaps I was thinking, but subconsciously?! Yah, lets run with that....

By the way, not everyone thought the rain was such a bad idea - E was alllllll over the puddles! He was dancing and splashing and having a good old time. Made me giggle.

Have a good weekend. Enjoy the puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!