Monday

Somethings you might like:




Others you might not. Check out some of the other blogs/sites I've found on the Internet. It's just a wealth of knowledge! So exciting. So fun.

A Contest? Why, sure! It's in Oregon - I know someone out there will love this. You have to make your own video however... *sigh* that sounds like work...

101 Cookbooks. It's got healthy stuff so this is really more of a blog about nutritional crap. The recipes look good just the same but I'm sure there's nothing fake in them. Darn, I so like fake stuff. The marathon cookies look good...

A blog on Canadian Baking! Oh, say it isn't so - but yet, it is! Hurray. Not too much in there that seems Canadian however, just the baker. There is a recipe called Pink Sin that sounds divine. Mmm, pink sin. "Ferb, I know what we're doing today!"

How about a recipe for Oreo Cookie Cheesecake with whole Oreos for a crust? Oh, yes, that does sound divine doesn't it? Then you need to check out Bake or Break - more my style. I think she's a little behind - something about a job taking up her time. What's that all about and really, why would you do that to yourself?
And Nigella Lawson. She's lovely, a seemingly great cook and seductive all in one swoop. It's just amazing. She's British so watch out she does use "fat" ingredients and butter but sometimes you just can't do without.


Possibly the best Peanut Sauce EVER! So yummy - probably even better if Amy cooked it for me and did my dishes, wiped the counters, fed the dog, put the kids to bed... I suppose that's asking a little too much from a blogger I've never even met (maybe borders on a little stalkerish).

I may have mentioned this site before: http://www.miserlymoms.com/index.html - not only good for recipes of varying degrees but also great for the budget conscious! You'll find great tips for being frugal on other things besides just food (that's only half the battle isn't it)?


I hope you enjoy. I know, I know, I know - I spend way too much time on the Internet and not enough time cleaning my house, cooking, doing laundry and all of the other stuff I'm supposed to be doing but I don't mind so neither should you! Life's too short to do chores everyday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, just get on with it already and start your own "practical catering" company! I know I'd take advantage if I lived nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I think you should do that - you're much more qualified! Me, I'm a dabbler. And I know you'd make it work! Let me know when you do - perhaps you'll consider mail order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, heck... you flatter me. Seriously, though, you ought to think about it. I hate to shatter your carefully crafted slacker persona among your blog peeps but you're one capable mama!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!