Thursday

Movies Anyone?


I was wondering around on the internet (oh, surprise) and happened upon the Apple site. Well, doncha know they have a listings of movies that are out in September, October and November. Some of them I haven't even heard of (oh, bigger surprise). I made a list, 'cause I'm good like that. I love lists - this too you might know - and I've got them for everything (this is a whole other blog). I digress....


Here's what I came up with. Keep in mind I really like funny movies. I really dislike scary/thriller movies - I find life already too scary (have you picked up a newspaper lately??). Also, there are some big name movies out there that might be worth checking out (like Fame) and I haven't listed those since you've probably been bombarded with them already. You'll notice a few on mine (The Invention of Lying) but honestly, I only listed them because I hadn't yet heard of them. I might live under a rock.


1. No Impact Man - there's a blog too. It's a little heavy. It's hard being green!










2 comments:

  1. Um... Yes! I can't wait for Fame! I'm right there with you on the no horror films thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couples Retreat looked pretty funny. I've seen an ad for that, I think. Maybe something to see with the hubby? Or no? And The Men who Stare At Goats...I'm a little concerned about that...

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!