Sunday

And what I did today....

Zucchini Bread... I put crushed sugared almonds on top...mmm.....(the zucchini bread came from the zucchini fairy - or as we like to call her, Stacy)
Apple Crumble. I had some apples that were just a little too soft for the boys.

And a white cake mix I added concord grape juice (I got the grapes at the market last week and was too lazy to make jelly).


... so far! I'm feeling energized I guess. That happens to me in the fall. This is my season. Tomorrow is a Chicken Chili day! I browned the chicken in the oven this afternoon so that I'm all ready for the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Good gravy, Tracy! You're a regular whirling dervish of productivity. Once I'm able to stand up without feeling woozy, I hope to be right there with you (in spirit)!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!