Saturday

*Giggle, Snort, Giggle*

(photo courtesy of some place on the Internet where you can buy posters)

It could have been the cold/allergies. It could have been the Hot Toddy (mmmm...). It could have been that Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott are just freaking funny! A. and I watched "Role Models" last night - be aware that this is NOT intended for children. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in ages! I was literally doubled over in laughter. And I think it was for no other reason than the movie had great comedic actors; even the children make you laugh, which is saying something 'cause I'm not always a big fan of child actors (that's a whole other topic). It doesn't have a huge plot - it's not cinematic genius but if you're just looking for something to watch on a Saturday night then this is a sure hit. I was delightfully surprised.

2 comments:

  1. Has this movie watching stint inspired your old man to start writing his screenplay yet? THAT will be a doozy. Gotta get Paul Rudd to play a part. And maybe Seth Rogan. Or what about Jason Bateman. Oooh, and Michael Cera... hey, he's Canadian! giggle, snort, giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I know that if it makes you roll on the floor it will do the same for me. It's on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!