Wednesday

It's Wednesday. Blah.

This is a picture of my son when he was 2. He liked markers. The picture has nothing to do with todays blog, I just thought it was funny.

1. My tub is still not void of paint. Some of the paint is actually stuck to the tub. It looks awful. I'm irked. It will come off somehow - I currently do not know how but google has got to have something somewhere on how to get it off.

2. Spring Break is coming and I have nothing planned. Nothing. I'm hoping that for the next 10 days I will get to sleep in, feed my kids cereal for at least 2 meals a day and not have to be referee 10x a day. I aim high in my ambitions.

3. I have lived in my house for almost 8 months and only have one recycle bin - our town gives out free bins to new residents. FREE! I finally went today (yay Karyn) and got 2, with lids -for FREE!!! I'm lazy -get over it. I have.

4. I have not yet finished the dresser or the desk I have been working on. Nope, not done. Still using my lap for my computer. They get hot - I'm starting to get marks on my legs - I think I might be slowly burning my legs...

5. I am watching Max & Ruby instead of doing dishes, washing clothes or one of the other chores that need to be done... I'm watching with E. We watch at least 2 hours of t.v. a day and we LOVE it! So there.

6. I bought a bottle of Fetzer today and I fully intend to drink the whole thing tomorrow.... not tonight. I'm watching a friends kids so probably best not to having alcohol in the system when doing that right?

7. I worked out 3 hours ago and still haven't showered. I probably won't shower. Just a warning for all of those who are going to be in close proximity to me at some point today. I'm not apologizing, just saying. I worked out hard too and worked up a great sweat. Eww.

3 comments:

  1. Bravo Max and Ruby! Bravo stinkiness! Bravo unfinished projects! Bravo self awareness and self acceptance! Bravo lazy spring break! Bravo cheap wine! Bravo free recycle bins!

    Cattivo to all the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but did Mara give you the cheap wine and recycled magazines that I provided for you? I fully expect my child care providers to drink--I find it is one of the most effective parenting solutions with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rest of it can take a leap!

    And Ser, you're supposed to be on vacation - why do you have a computer????

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!