Monday

Dressing Up.

Summer is fast upon us here in Ohio.  The temperatures this weekend were record and skyrocketed to 32C.  It was hot.  I'm not complaining - I'm just making a statement, really!  I don't think I was really prepared for the heat here.  It was hot in Colorado but a dry heat that was easily escapable and we had the reservoir to dip out toes in.  I think I'm going to have to invest in one of those $39.99 blow-up pools from Wal-Mart.

Anyway, the hot summer sun got me thinking of pretty little dresses... something I swear, every year, that I'm going to start wearing more of.   I wore one yesterday, so far I'm off to a good start.

Here's a few I thought were quite lovely...

A party dress from J.Crew.... *sigh* they have some very, very lovely numbers.   It's worth it just to dream.

Wanna play Cowgirl?  This is the dress for you!  Isn't it lovely?  Couldn't you just see yourself drinking a lemonade on a porch while the ranch hands wrestled the steer?  

A night out with the girls.  A glass of wine and  a wrap dress in disco pink!

And this one, for those work to night days....  The ruffle on the bottom just adds the "sweet" touch don't you think?  I think this is a new version of the one Julia Roberts wore to the Polo match in Pretty Woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!