Thursday

Thursday Night Madness


Alright, technically there's no madness. I'm actually enjoying a night in with my two boys and it's pretty darn quiet. There is no 'mommies night out' tonight. I'm sorry to all of you who live vicariously through the five of us (really?) but we're all staying home. It's a beautiful day here - shorts and t-shirts for those brave enough and flip-flops (which may never make it back to the closet until October)! It's also the start of spring break and the beginning of a week long jammie fest (and not the kind you see in National Lampoons vacation/spring break/ sorority anything).

I am happy however, to report that I'm going to whip up a batch of margaritas and possibly share them with my neighbour should the weather cooperate (they're actually calling for rain this evening). I make a pretty nice marg. - by nice I mean it goes down really darn easy and you regret it somewhere around 2a.m. Good night no? If I'm feeling extra energetic I might just whip up some tortillas to go with them. No guarantees on that though.

Anyway, that's all I've got planned. Nothing exciting. Have a good evening and if the feeling strikes, call up some friends, go out, have a drink and have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!