Wednesday

Sunshine in a bottle.

Even if your head feels like someone hit you with a shovel and your eyes are sealed shut and there's crud gushing from your nose (ie. you have allergies), this little jar will make you smile. Spread it on a good piece of toast (don't waste it on Wonderbread... ick), grab a nice hot tea and enjoy.

And yes, I went to Trader Joes' last night. I spent $20 on Lemon Curd and bread (there might be a few more items in there...). I can't find my receipt and I didn't take a picture. I also have no ambition to go to another grocery store this week - none - none - none. The menu for this week was so boring I didn't feel I could justify using a whole blog day for it. There's a lot of turkey sandwiches, turkey soup and just reheated turkey. This is not an apology. I'm PMSing and if you didn't get it from the above, I'm in full fledged allergy mode. Translation: I'm ready to annihilate anything within 100 meters.

1 comment:

  1. lemon curd? YUM!

    PMS+allergies? ARGH!

    Sounds like a good day for unlimited Wii for the kiddos and sappy movies on the laptop for Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!