Monday

Madhatter Monday...



No particular reason for the title today I was just cravin' a little alliteration and that was as good as it was getting.


Today was shopping day! It's been a few weeks and for those of you that love being a grocery voyeur (yes, you Ser), I thought I should continue on. There wasn't a big load of meat in this excursion - thanks to Stacy's family for the 1/8th of a cow (don't cringe). I've got some Hebrew Nationals down in the corner 'cause it's been warm here and on Saturday I was craving a hot dog on the good ol' Hibachi!


Anyhoo....Kroger made a big whoppin' $74.00 off me today. No real bargoons out there and I do believe my broccoli was priced wrong. The hot dogs were the biggest steal - on sale for $2.50 a pkg. Mmm... hot dogs...


In case you're wondering when to stop by for supper this week, the menu is below!


Monday: Roast chicken, with baked onions, roasted potatoes and squash.


Tuesday: Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli with almonds.


Wednesday: Tacos - using the leftover meatloaf and tofu cubes.


Thursday: Perogies - using the leftover mashed potatoes and squash from Monday and Tuesdays dinners.


Friday: Pizza day! Hurray! And yes, it's alllllll leftovers. Whatever I've got from the week will be thrown on the pizza. Top it with a bit of balsamic vinegar and olive oil and it's heavenly!


Saturday: oh, here I just don't know... I suspect it might be a sandwich night or perhaps those hot dogs will make it over to some hot coals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!