Wednesday

Crap.

This has nothing to do with actual crap. I'm sorry for any disappointment this might cause. It does have everything to do with how I'm feeling.... like crap - in case you didn't catch that....

It's allergy season in Ohio. It has been for almost two weeks. I am ghastly allergic to trees - or rather what ever it is that they do in the spring (ie. pollinate, flower, grow, etc.). I know I'm supposed to love trees, nature and all that but about now I just want to take a chainsaw and cut down every last one. I want to pour concrete over every green thing and call it a day.

And yes, yes, yes, I've tried Zyrtec. I've tried Claritin, Sudafed, Eye drops, Cold face cloths, Warm face cloths, Showering before bed, Turning on the air conditioning, Turning off the air conditioning, Staying inside, Gifts to the Gods, you name it - I've tried it! And I'm DONE! Next year I'm spending the spring in Whitehorse. Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!