Tuesday

Floor - Before & After.

Before Picture Number 1. Looks warm and cozy right? Something from your grandmas home... not that there's anything wrong with that...
Before picture Number 2. Looking toward the door. I feel I should tell you that I'm not buying new furniture. I'm not like that. So before you think there's going to be a dramatic change with the After pictures think again. Don't be too disappointed. It's just a floor. This is not Extreme Home Makeover...this is.

Ooooh. Aaaahhhh. Nice floors Lady! Look at the sun shine in. Still a little grandma-ish but I do believe that's my style.
Even the dog likes the new floor. Go Putty! I've moved my desk too. This way I can sit at the window and yell at the kids when they're playing in the yard. A win/win situation. We'll be needing a few more pieces of furniture but not just yet. I'm sort of liking the bare look. There's a lot less to clean that way.

2 comments:

  1. W-O-W!!!! Great job! It looks really fantastic. You know I love your granny chic ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it...though anything is an improvement over the carpet.

    So, granny chic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!