Friday

Water parks


Water parks never seem like a good idea. EVER! The thought of a bunch of kids running around, falling, maybe even peeing in the pool (maybe?) makes me shutter. I like kids but I'm not a big fan of noise and well, 'bunches' of kids. Yet every time we go to a water park I think life is freakin' awesome. My kids always have a blast. They're worn out by the time we're done and I'm calm, cool and collected. It makes no sense what-so-ever!

So this was how we ended our Spring Break. There's many a water park within easy driving distance from our front door - we chose just one. We stayed the night and made a whole 'family getaway' out of it. We even brought the dog! We ate supper at the bar, swam for hours and finished the evening watching the Blue Jackets on t.v. It turned out to be the perfect ending - and that was an almost exact quote from the little people.

1 comment:

  1. I always dread those kinds of outings (screaming, pee, potential injuries) but I agree, happy exhausted kids (almost) always trump the pounding headache and fried food regrets.

    Another spring break in the books! Now, enjoy a little silence...

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!