Thursday

Mornings.

I turn on the kettle. Put the tea bags into pot. It's missing a lid - for a few years now. I'll find a new one eventually but not a new pot. I love my little Brown Betty.
I'll have a scoop (or a cup) of date square - made with garbanzo flour and flax seed and a mixture of fruit, not just dates...
Then I'll probably have one of these muffins - tropical (almonds, coconut and dates). So yummy. I'm all about the carbs.
Spring is up and shining brightly (today) even if the temperatures haven't yet warmed up enough for me to put away my winter jacket. I love staring at the flowers while drinking my tea. It's calming especially when it sounds like the Indianapolis 500 is happening behind me...
These guys are usually hanging out in the fruit tree. Can you see the squirrel? He saw me! And he was taunting Putty. It's an ongoing game that they play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!