Sunday

Get it before the rabbits do!

The picture is a might bit dark. In my defence, it was dark.

Last night after a day of gardening and entertaining the boys, I went to my over flowing lettuce patch and made me a big ol' salad in one of my silver bowls. The assorted lettuces are getting too close together to grow and so, I may have taken a bit more greens than any one person needs in one sitting (or even two). Add in some shredded lettuce (thank you people at Kraft) and some of those edemame (my new favourite) and "VOILA", dinner!

This is why I love summer and gardening soooo very much. Did I tell you my potatoes are up - about an inch already! I feel like I just planted them ('cause I did).

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to eat the lettuce before the bunnies do. There's one out there right now taunting me. I can see him getting ready to eat the lettuce. I don't think the bunny's going to make it. I think the bunny's going down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbit stew _and_ salad! Sounds delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!