Monday

Groceries.

Alright, so I didn't actually go get groceries today and with any luck I won't have to go any time this week. I did however make a trip on Friday and spent $65.60 on stuff like ice cream and coffee creamer. I'm a little relaxed - chillin' out and all that...

Actually, I've got tons left over from last week and all I really needed was yogurt, wraps and milk. How I ended up spending more than 20 dollars remains to be seen! I think it might have been because I was hungry or because I thought that the english muffin sale was just too good to pass up. I may have also taken upon myself to keep the dairy farmers in business. I'd really hate for them to start feeling the effects of the recession.

So for your reading enjoyment, here's the list (yah, just a list today) of what went into my reusable bags:

Ice cream cones - sugar variety
Klondike bars (4) - 100 calorie each!
Edys frozen yogurt
Yoplait yogurt. Nothing nutrious at all in these ones.
Silk almondmilk (I'm trying to lower Mr.A's cholesterol)
Baileys coffee creamers - vanilla and original flavour - NEW and yummy!
Gallon of skim milk
Old fashioned oats - time to make some more granola
Unbleached bread flour
Cage free eggs
English muffins - cinnamon and whole wheat
Flour tortilla - omega 3 variety
Boathouse Vanilla Chai Protein Juice.
Bananas
Cored Pineapple - cause it was on sale and my kids will eat it.

2 comments:

  1. Boathouse Vanilla Chai Protein Juice? Tell me more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's yummy! It's over near the Naked juices. Quite delicious on it's own or in a cold drink. Mmmm... you will like it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!