Thursday

Too many thoughts.

Following in the foot steps of most of the bloggers out there, I thought I would write down some of the random crap that's been floating around in my head or just random crap I've been doing. You might want to go grap a cookie and a tea - the cookie 'cause it's a cookie and the tea to keep you awake! Nothing profound has been going on here....

- My garden looks like crap this year. I'm not sure if it's because it's only the middle of May and things just haven't popped up quite the way they should be or if it's because my garden has gone to crap (lots of crap around here....). I seriously think there's waaaaaay too much purple and my feeble attempt to correct that has been eaten by the bunnies/squirrels/deer/chipmunks.

- I'm making a cake. It's one of those 'better than sex' cakes. I'm quite excited. This one has pineapple and coconut. I expect Ser at my door around 5pm. ;)

- I love my kids but they're driving me batty. Mr. E. has learned to talk without breathing - about nothing and repeatedly. Like this Family Guy episode. My husband thinks that part of the show was freakin' hilarious. It gave me a twitch.

- I have an abnormal love for potato chips baked with blue cheese. It's an obsession really. I think it has something to do with all of the above...

- I'm feeling an overwhelming sense of disorganization. I can't imagine why.

I now have to go... E. is calling... he wants to play pictionary. i have to pick up A. at the airport in 20 minutes... it's a 20 minute drive... i think my head is going to explode soon or that cake is going to be gone in 15 minutes. i'm hoping for the exploding head 'cause it takes a long time to work off that cake....

Note: yes, there's a lot of grammatical errors in this, i don't care.

2 comments:

  1. Are most cakes _not_ better than sex? Sorry... my diet has clouded my judgment.

    That Family Guy clip is unbelievably annoying (and funny).

    Who got burned, A. or the cake? You can't leave me with that cliffhanger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes they are. I was thinking it would be good with chocolate cake, strawberries and then chocolate pudding on top. That would be delicious!

    So annoying...

    A. got picked up on time. The cake is rather large so it's still there... but maybe it'll disappear by morning.... A.'s back and he's watching hockey. I think I need cake to go with my beer! K-las-sy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!