Monday

A New Blog to ponder...

...While I finish up my desk - and no, I really didn't procrastinate yesterday and I have the black fingers to prove it!

I'm using spray paint to paint the desk (don't gasp or shake your head at me). I thought it would be easier. I thought it would cover those hard to reach areas easier. I though the whole process would go, well, easier. It's not. My right arm barely works - I think I'm slowly pulling a ligament and now my last 3 digits barely respond to my brain. It's like this one time I tried to water ski and couldn't use both my arms from the elbows down... whole other story and not one I'm proud of.

Anyway, I went out and bought 2 more cans of paint and I'm putting them on right now. Really, I am and while I do that you should read Julie at Towards Sustainability. I think she's a smart lady and she's got a great recipe for crackers! I made them and I have to say they're lovely! I added 1/4 Cup Rye flour and 2 Tbsp of flax seeds. YUMMERS! So, sit back, stop folding the laundry for just a minute and browse her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!