Monday

Day 7: Lime: not just for Margaritas.

It's cold here... cold, cold, cold. And I'm dreaming of a nice beach in Mexico. Thus, we're taking a little detour on the list and creating something that reminds me of the aforementioned beach. Day 7 is a Lime-tini. Mmmm... This one goes down faster than water in a desert! I think you could make it into a highball by adding some soda and crushed ice and I'm sure that will be a often-seen drink on the Oasis this summer. Mr. A mixed this one up and he changed the recipe from the one posted on the Smirnoff site. His is as follows:

1.5 oz vodka (not lime - just regular)
1.5 oz Roses lime juice
add to a shaker with ice, shake and strain. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... a vodka gimlet is one of my favorite things. Never thought to ask for it 'up' -- I always get it on the rocks (with just a splash of Roses' otherwise I find it way too sweet). Rob's parents introduced me to these bad boys on the very first day we met. The rest is history. Yum, yum, yum.

    Wish I was around to clink glasses with you, darling! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!