Friday

12 Days of Christmas Martinis!

Picture from www.martinilovers.com/007 - you can get the recipe from there as well.

I've decided that the Christmas season needs to be ushered in with cheer and extravagance. Since I was too cheap to go and buy the Lego Advent calendar and since by the time I finally thought it made sense to actually get one they were already sold out, I've decided to create my own countdown to Christmas....

How about 'The 12 Martini's of Christmas!'

And queue the intervention...

Day 1: A not-so 007 Martini. After watching Daniel Craig sport some short short I thought there was nothing classier than a martini. If said martini has a fancy ingredient like Lillet in it than it has to be good. Well, at least after the second sip/gulp. I'm guessing that it would be even better if Mr. A hadn't switched the amounts of vodka and gin but hey, maybe not. Not too worry I didn't throw it down the sink (phew). I drank the whole darn thing and by the end there was a very large smile on my face. This was such a freakin' fabulous idea. Sometimes, I'm just brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. I've never ever had a martini. Can you believe it? So, I'll be following along closely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gracious, had I known that I wouldn't have moved. ;).

    Check out day 2... there is definitely one you'd like to have!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!