Monday

The Weekend.

It rained and rained and then, finally, from out of nowhere, the sun shined. It's still here today so cross your fingers that it doesn't disappear again. We've got big plans for the next couple of days.

Cutting my lawn is not one of them because my backyard is a swimming pool and not like this which is the place where I'll be spending the majority of my summer. The window is still leaking and I'm sure I've got a wet carpet in the basement - I haven't been brave enough to check yet...

We've had tornado warnings already. Worthington has these big sirens that go off when there's a warning/sighting/watch. I fully expect big ol' war planes to be circling in the sky! Jeepers, a little overactive imagination...

Well, that's all for today. A little scatterbrainish - I suspect it's going to be that way for a while. School's almost out for the summer. It's not going to be half as exciting as this but hopefully a lot less creepy. We don't have too much planned as of yet - perhaps a trip North? It's the standard summer trip for us. What are you doing? And yes, eating cheese doodles counts.

1 comment:

Comments? Feel free!