Tuesday

Snap, snap - It's a Lego House.

I just finished watching James May's Toy Stories, for the second time. The first was last night. With a glass of wine in hand I snuggled down in my comfy chair and prepared myself to listen to the droning of May's voice. And yet, I was delightfully surprised at how my heart started to quicken. All of a sudden, I sat up a little more in my chair. I put down my wine (gasp) and I actually started to listen to him talk. Yes, I sometimes stop listening to his voice on Top Gear - but then I drown out Jeremy and Richard as well so it's not just him...

And I laughed and laughed some more! And then, I thought it was the most brilliant idea in nearly a century (or whenever they started making wine)! A house, made out of LEGO - and not just the kind my kids make with the 1000 pieces they have, but one made from 3.5 million pieces of Lego. A Lego toilet. A Lego sink. A Lego cat. Brilliant! Who wouldn't love that? Okay, maybe not a Lego toilet but the structure of a house made out to Lego? Why, yes, I believe I'd like two - a blue one and a red one!

And now, my children are downstairs fighting over Lego trying to recreate the house that James made. It's not peaceful. It's not quiet. However, the engineering of their little replications is going to be awesome. I suspect there will be flowers in a pot just outside the door.

Thank you Mr. May for helping millions of childrens dreams come true or at the very least two little boys dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!