Monday

Two Parts!

Oh, we all knew it was coming and here it is! The Deathly Hallows Part One. Be still my beating heart!

As an aside: Special hugs being sent out to Robin tonight. I mixed up a batch of the lovely cinnamon tea you sent me, put it in the fridge to chill (for 24 hours), added some ice cubes, simple syrup and vanilla rum and now, I am one HAPPY lady! Stacy liked it. Mr. A. loves it (especially now that I added the vanilla rum). It's absolutely fantastic. If you haven't already done this - DO IT! So very, very yummy. Put it on the list Robin!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious and dangerous! It's now on "the list" - I'm so happy to have something to replace "Wear skinny jeans" because really, what's the fun in having denim strained to its limits across my thighs?

    Glad you're enjoying the tea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!