Wednesday

No time for that.

I do realize that it is now Wednesday and I haven't posted my Monday shopping receipt. I apologize. I hang my head in shame (I've been doing that a lot lately). Here's the thing, I didn't take a picture and there might be a few items that I'm not sure I want you to know about (by 'you' I mean the people who 'happen' upon this blog). So, if you must know. If you're chomping on the bit and just can't go another day without knowing how much I spent on things I didn't really need, the total was $73.31. But I did by wine and chips at World Market not 24 hours later and that was 30 bucks. There, that's done, lets move on shall we?

The reason I've been busy is because I'm starting that Spring Cleaning thing. The sun was shining and the birds were twittering and I got my butt off the couch! An amazing thing on its own no? I've also started doing the little things I had put off - getting a lamp for the living room, hanging pictures, vacuuming... One step at a time. I made headway yesterday and aside from a coffee table (highly overrated right?) and the molding that we keep saying we're going to do, I think I've finished with the living room. Today I'm going to tackle the carpet on the stairs. It's an irritating job. It involves removing staples and nails from wood. Blech.

Oh, and the trees are starting to bud here. I woke to a booger nose. You're excited to know that aren't you? Last year was perhaps the worst allergies I've EVER had. I'm not over estimating either. It was HORRIBLE! I even stopped drinking for a while and thought about locking myself in a bubble. I'm going to start with the allergy medicine now in hopes I nip this is the bud (no pun intended). Say a prayer for me.

2 comments:

  1. You go on with your productive self! Sorry about the allergies... I'm sure my mom would be happy to come up with some tragically-flavored herbal remedy to help if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, you're really selling that idea... You know those little pills from the local CVS don't taste like anything. I should book an appointment with an allergist but sometimes that's easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!