Saturday

Just another Day.

I've spent the whole day (most of it anyway) organizing and rearranging and spring cleaning. I'm tired. I'm sick of it already and it looks like I've done nothing. I've finally put some of those writing things up that I bought 4 years ago, when I lived in Colorado. Yah, now you can find them everywhere and they cost 1/3 of what I paid. Darn it. I could have been the first on the wagon but instead I was the last. Happens all the time. I dusted my bedroom - which was kinda gross... ick.... lots and lots of dust... ewww....

What started all this cleaning - the sun? the fact that it's Saturday? an "I'm done with all this clutter" attitude? No. I was online the other day and happened upon Etsy. I've been on Etsy many times but often I get so overwhelmed with everything and I usually end up logging off. This time however, through some sort of maneuvering I happened upon a page by Happy Life Prints. I love their little prints. Simply Adorable!
I bought this one and another that says, "You make me happy when skies are grey". One day I may even frame them (frame not included) and put them on the wall. One day...

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps :)

    That's what I'm telling myself as I look around at all the spring cleaning yet to be done (and the places I recently cleaned but have been quickly undone again)

    I like the prints!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!