Sunday

Zoom Zoom

This is sitting in my driveway and not because we have visitors...

Yep, we finally did it! For the last couple of years (yes, that's an 's' on the end of that) we have been searching for a vehicle. Neither Mr. A or I are especially particular about what type of car we should have and even when choosing this one I was more on the "I'm tired of driving you all around" camp. I'm pretty sure Mr. A was smitten with this as it became his primary focus and then, "voila" we had one. So far we like it (it's been two days). It goes. It has heated seats which is awesome - I can not stress how much I LOVE this feature. And though it really is no bigger than the protege it does seem to have a lot less miles on it and the door isn't falling off... yet...

So that's it. I've got a big ol' loan and I'll be watching my pennies but my hubby is happy and the kids think they're driving in a rocket ship. And me? I'm just glad my chauffeur days are getting shorter. I know, I've just jinxed myself....

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! Is that the color you have, too?

    Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooool! Heated seats are the best. Not only do they keep the buns warm, they help keep my back muscles relaxed (making car trips all that much more tolerable). Now that C can sit in the front seat she insists we take the Passat because of the "happy butt switch".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Congrats. Now will you blog from the heated comfort of your front seat? Enjoy.

    Julie B

    ReplyDelete
  4. K - it's black...
    And yes, I love, love, love the butt warmers. I never turn them off.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!