Monday

Mondays are back... for now.

Can you believe that for the last 3 weeks I've actually taken pictures to post? Now they're lost in cyberland forever... well, they're lost on my computer forever... same thing-ish.

Above is the groceries for this week. I had a list and everything. I'm sad to say it totalled $112.52. Very, very sorry. I was hoping it would be smaller but alas, it never seems to be. You'll notice there's an awful lot of frozen Lean Dinners in there - not for me - for Mr. A. There have been far too many mornings when there's been nothing for him to take in his lunch and I'm hoping this will solve that. They're awful. But he'll eat anything (a blessing for me) and even better if it's warm and has cheese on it. These have cheese and their microwavable. And they were 81 cents each. Really. Cheaper than a freakin' apple. I still have to get some laundry detergent and probably another container of milk.... just an FYI...

For dinner this week you'll notice there's a roasting chicken (tuesday), the broccoli is for baked potatoes (wednesday), more of the chicken will be used on thursday for white bean, chicken chili and then friday will be wrapped up with some pancakes made using that lovely cauliflower you see on the left. Tonight is going to be sandwiches (the kids are going to be soooo happy) with veggies on the side or if I'm feeling extra energetic (probably not) I'll throw some soup on the stove. All in all a healthy week I suppose and with any luck some of this stuff will be leftover so next weeks shopping receipt will be a tiny bit smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!