Wednesday

Yikes!

It's been too long. I'm afraid it might be a little longer. I've run into a slump; perhaps this will get me out.

I'm having a might bit of a problem getting motivated and I'm not sure why. It could be the dark and dreary clouds. It could be the traveling we've been doing lately (Florida & NY). It could be that I'm having issues getting in the Christmas spirit! Why is that? I've already received an AMAZING gift from my friend Robin (Thank you again) and I love to see everyone else's lights up but I just can't get past that first step and put up my own.

This is not like me. I LOVE Christmas (and halloween, and easter and pretty much any holiday that allows me to place tacky ornaments around my home). I LOVE Santa. I LOVE the idea of Christmas and it's been a pretty good year for that around here. But I just can't get there.

Darn slumps.

3 comments:

  1. My prescription (coming from the Dr. of holiday blech, so you may want a 2nd opinion): Fantastic Mr. Fox (and tater tots might help... because they're good)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought about the Tater Tots yesterday at the store! I stood there and looked at them and then, passed them by. Should have bought them. I got a bottle of rum instead - seemed like the smarter thing at the time. Perhaps I was wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rum _and_ tater tots next time? It's a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!