Monday

Volunteers and Happy Additions.

Nice mug eh? Even better are the Black-Eyed Susans that finally took in the front yard! Hurray for positive thinking (and water and sunshine and all that good stuff...).
Hot peppers anyone? They are HOT and a little more than I can handle. I've got lots!
Gotta love birdseed and well, birds! I didn't plant the sunflowers in my yard - not a one - but I've got plenty and they make me quite happy. Everyone should plant at least one in their garden - yes, yes, it's soooo very basic but it's gorgeous for the same reason! Oh, and do you see the umbrella in the back? It also makes me happy!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, hot peppers! Wish I had read this before I made a whole bunch of tomato sauce. Could have made salsa. Still, I'll take some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty then, you're the lucky recipient of some hot peppers! Isn't life grand? One minute you have no peppers the next you've got lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great umbrella! I love the colors. Your place really looks like _home_! I would love some hot peppers (livin' on salsa these days) but I think I have enough and it would be a long walk down the block to your house from where I live!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!