Thursday

Another phone call was made...

Well, I used the en suite shower on Sunday. It seemed like it was going to be okay. All of a sudden I hear a shriek, a HUGE sigh, and a "Tracy TURN THE SHOWER OFF!!!!". It was A noticing the stream of water pouring out of the hole in our living room ceiling (oh, yes, there's a hole in our ceiling - about a foot square). So, after a few towels became sopping wet and A sighed again and worried for a good hour or more I called the plumbers. They are coming out this afternoon to look at what's causing the torrential downpour. I've got my fingers crossed and I'm hoping for the best. I'm thinking that the hole in my ceiling is going to be a lot bigger by the time they leave this afternoon...

1 comment:

  1. Oh &%$^*#!!!!! Water is the WORST!

    I still remember my did drilling holes in our sagging kitchen ceiling to drain the water from an upstairs bathtub mishap.

    Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!

    But dang... I bet the garden is looking lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!