Wednesday

Not quite Monday post.

These were some of the bags. I usually line them up on the counter to make me feel good about how many bags there are. You know 'bang for your buck' and all that. This week they didn't all fit on the counter - and that's not just because there's so many other items there (like dishes).... really....
Picture one. Yes, there's more than one this week. My cupboards were pretty bare. I'm really hoping next week is just a milk and egg week but I think we all know better. The kids just won't stop eating! I'm not sure what it is with kids, I mean, I know they're growing and learning and incredibly active but do they really need that much food?
Here's the produce. Look, I even bought the cheap toilet paper this week. There's also no wine or beer or any other type of alcoholic beverages. I may have to rectify that. The box O' wine that I bought last week is gone. In my defense it was only 4 bottles. That's really nothing for a professional like myself.

And now, I just know you're dying of suspense... drumroll.... this weeks grocery bill was a WHOPPING $182.70! I may have to start selling stuff. I'm already out of pears and the apples are almost gone. It's like those kids have never seen food before. Little scavengers.

3 comments:

  1. That's a haul! Can I come over on Ramen-and-Garbanzo night? Sounds D-licious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just might be. I'll save you some then we can fit that walk in!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!